From HTC-as-a-Service, KISTI
Revision as of 01:52, 16 May 2019 by Admin
Accepted Papers | Workshop Main Page
- Sunggon Kim, Donghwan Kim, Hyeonsang Eom and Yongseok Son, "Towards Predicting GPGPU Performance for Concurrent Workloads"
- Hwajung Kim, Heonyoung Yeom and Yongseok Son, "An I/O Isolation Scheme for Key-Value Store on Multiple Solid-State Drives"
- Youngrang Kim, Hyeonseong Choi, Jaehwan Lee, Jik-Soo Kim, Hyunseung Jei and Hongchan Roh, "Efficient Large-scale Deep Learning Framework for Heterogeneous Multi-GPU Cluster"
- Jeongchul Kim, Jungae Park and Kyungyong Lee, "Network Resource Isolation in Serverless Cloud Function Service"
- Sanghyeok Kim, Jeho Song, Sangyeon Woo, Youngjae Kim and Sungyong Park, "Gas Consumption-aware Dynamic Load Balancing in Ethereum Sharding Environments"
- Seungwoo Rho, Ji Eun Choi, Geunchul Park and Chan-Yeol Park, "Performance Analysis of Various Multi- and Many-core Systems Centered on Memory"
- Seongjae Park, Yunjae Lee, Yoonhee Kim and Heon Y. Yeom, "Profiling Data Access Pattern of Huge Workloads with Bounded Overhead and Accuracy"
- Saima Majeed, Ammar Ul Hassan and Jaeyoung Choi, "TeX Bitmap Font Module for FreeType Rasterizer"
Workshop Program | Workshop Main Page
- Date: June 20 (Thursday), 2019
- Time: 02:00 PM - 05:30 PM
This workshop features oral presentations of 8 full papers.
|14:00 - 14:10||Welcome Remarks by AMGCC workshop organizers|
|14:10 - 14:30||Design and Implementation of Software-based Dynamically Connected Transport||Sunggon Kim, Donghwan Kim, Hyeonsang Eom and Yongseok Son||Sungyong Park, Hyeonsang Eom|
|14:30 - 14:50||Towards Predicting GPGPU Performance for Concurrent Workloads||Sunggon Kim, Donghwan Kim, Hyeonsang Eom and Yongseok Son||Sogang University|
|14:50 - 15:10||Efficient Multi-GPU Memory Management for Deep Learning Acceleration||Youngrang Kim, Jaehwan Lee, Jik-Soo Kim, Hyunseung Jei, Hongchan Roh||Korea Aerospace University, Myongji University, SK Telecom|
|15:10 - 15:30||High Performance Parallel KMP Algorithm on a Heterogeneous Architecture||Myungho Lee||Myongji University|
|15:30 - 16:00||Coffee Break|
|16:00 - 16:20||Effects of VM Placement Constraints in Heterogeneous Virtual Clusters||Seontae Kim and Young-Ri Choi||Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology||Jaehwan Lee|
|16:20 - 16:40||OMBM-ML: An Efficient Memory Bandwidth Management for Ensuring QoS and Improving Server Utilization||Jeesoo Min, Hanul Sung and Hyeonsang Eom||Seoul National University|
|16:40 - 17:00||Efficient Classification of Application Characteristics by using Hardware Performance Counters with Data Mining||Jieun Choi, Geunchul Park and Dukyun Nam||National Institute of Supercomputing and Networking, KISTI|
|17:00 - 17:20||Design of Skiplist based key-value store on non-volatile memory||Qichen Chen and Heon Young Yeom||Seoul National University|
|17:20 - 17:40||Toward An Adaptive Fair GPU Sharing Scheme in Container-based Clusters||Jisun Oh, Seoyoung Kim and Yoonhee Kim||Sookmyung Women's University|
|17:40 - 18:00||Closing Remarks|